Fires of the Faithful
Name: Heinrich Vogel
Concept/Bio: Noble born outlaw sorcerer
Lifepaths: Born Noble, Lead to City Dweller, Student, Neophyte Sorcerer, Lead to Outcast, Outlaw, Lead to Seafaring, Sailor
Stats: Wi: B5, Pe: B4, Po: B4, Fo: B6, Ag: B4, Sp: B4, Speed Mult.: x3.5
Attributes: Ref: B4, Ste: B6, Hes: 5, Hea: B5, MW: B11, Circles: B2, Resources: B3
PTGS: Su: B4 Li: B7 Mi: B8 Se: B9 Tr: B10 Mo: B11
- I will remove Werner from power. I will have the Nobles crown me Prince. I will have the Nobles revolt against him.
- I will command an Ancient Society. I will have magic no longer outlawed. I will help others understand that magic is not evil.
- I will have the Lady as the official church of Aplistis. I will remove the Church of Maras from Aplistia. I will have the Nobles revolt against the church of Maras.
- Always keep an arcane tome with me.
- Organization and Neatness are the key. A place for everything and everything in it’s place.
- Keep your items packed.
Traits: Mark of Privilege, Extremely Respectful of Ones Betters, Outlaw, Sailors Oath, Gifted, Your Grace, Subtle, Calculating
Skills: Ancient History B2, Astrology B5, Authority-Wise B2, Brawling B3, City-Wise B2, Conspicuous B2, Falsehood B3, Gambling B3, History B2, Inconspicuous B4, Knots B2, Observation B2, Philosophy B2, Read B3, Research B2, Rigging B2, Sea-Wise B2, Seamanship B2, Seduction B2, Sorcery B3, Sword B2, Symbology B2, Write B3
- 1D Society of Ancient Sorcery
- 1D Outlaw Sorcerer
- 1D Bearer of Magical Tome
- 1D Nobility of the Protectorate
- Elsa Vogel (Minor, immediate family),
- Werner Vogel (Minor, immediate family, hateful/rival),
- Bastion (Minor),
- Kelvis Kohler (Minor)
Gear: Clothes, Shoes, Traveling Gear, Writing Kit, Magical Tome(2)
Spells: Mask, Chameleon, Wyrd Light, Call of Iron
Weapons:Bare Fisted I:B2 M:B4 S:B6 Add 2 VA – Fast Shortest Sword Dagger
He has begun to believe that the Lady has sent Sir Guy here to help right the wrongs that Werner has done and to place him (Heinrich) upon the throne. At the same time he has seen the wrongs of the church of Maras and vows to remove them from his city at all costs. Having talked with and heard Sir Guy (and Burnsul) he knows that through the Lady Sorcerers and Magic will not be outlawed, hunted and killed. The Lady is more tolerant and understanding of these things.